Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday... in Pictures

It's been awhile since I've done a Thankful Thursday blog, so I thought it was about time!

I'm thankful for my sister and her hubby's generosity and for giving us a gift card to The Cheesecake Factory!


I'm thankful Parker partook of the squaw bread at the restaurant. He called it chocolate bread (and we didn't correct him).


I'm thankful for my silly husband


I'm thankful for Parker's grandparents always doing fun things with him that he doesn't get to do with us very often....

Like riding in a cool wagon.

And getting to eat Mickey Mouse pancakes in preparation for a day at Disneyland!


I'm thankful Parker enjoys playing pretend now....

Here he is pretending to be Grandpa with his new
Hawaiian shirt from Auntie Leann and Uncle Greg.

Giving himself a bubble goatee so he can be Dada

I'm thankful for "baseball" in the house!


I'm thankful for the day Parker kept asking for more raisins. Hey, it's fruit, right?


I'm thankful for Parker's art work...


And for him inspiring me to do my own...

(OK, so I was just using up the paint he didn't use and it took
me only a few minutes to do both of these, but it was still fun!)

I'm thankful Parker has been interested in spelling (especially if it's related to cars).

(Parker: "Mama! Come see! I spelled GMC!") =)

I'm thankful for hot days in the shade with a kiddie pool!


I'm thankful for play dates and silly boys!


I'm thankful Parker can make a car out of just about anything!


And lastly, I'm thankful my husband just sent me a text message saying he was taking a surprise vacation day tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

-------------------------------------
"Let love be your guide." Ephesians 5:2

2 comments:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

great list!!! Yay for the unexpected day off! what a treat. Thanks for letting us destroy your house today! Easy keeps talking about it. They played really good together. They're sooo stinkin cute!

tanya said...

Great pictures. I love the one of you at the end.


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!