Monday, July 27, 2009

Conversations with P-Man

I've been journaling these little moments and have no energy to write anything creative or work on the videos I have piled up, so I thought it was a good time to do another round of these:

July 9

(P is pulling his music blanket from his room into the living room)

Me: "Parker, I just WASHED that today! What are you doing with it?"

P: "I'm getting it dirty!"

Later that day....

Me: "Hey buddy, you want some calcium?"

P: "Oh yes! I open it all by myself?"

Me: "Uh... no."

P: "Uh... YES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 11

Dada: "Parker, are you a big boy?"

P: "No, I'm a baby still."

D: "You are? How old are you?"

P: "32 pounds!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 21st

Me: "P you hungry? Do you want me to make dinner?"

P: (heavy shrug and sigh) "Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This next one doesn't have a date attached because it's something he uses all the time. Basically, instead of using the term "I want," he says, "I'd better." Some examples:

"I'd better get down now."

"I'd better play with cars."

"I'd better do it by myself."

"I'd better go to sleep now." (Yeah right, I wish he said that).

----------------------------------
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." Romans 12:12

1 comment:

Helene said...

This is the cutest post!!! Isn't it funny the things kids say? My kids are always saying things that make me laugh hysterically! I love your son's "I'd better....". I wish my kids would say that too..."I better be quiet now" and "I better clean my room now" would be really awesome!


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!