Monday, March 23, 2009

Spider!

We have had a few visitors with eight legs lately. Here's a fella I am proud to say I took action on 'cause he was crawling towards P's room and he freaked me out. I didn't know if he was a biter or not.

I got him off the ceiling with a broom and then caught him in a cup. I got P-man to open the front door and we kind of threw him down the stairs. *shudder* He was creepy.

Here's a video of another time we were trying to catch a spider in a cup. The spider was too fast and hid and P thought that he could get him to come out by calling him. That's when I grabbed the camera 'cause it was too funny.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that shot of the spider, cool.


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!