Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun Video Friday: Playing

Some of you have asked me where I've been... Mommy-Momo even asked if I was OK... *laugh* Don't worry, I've just been trying to spend less time on the computer and change my priorities around a bit. God first, then family, and THEN self indulgence. ;)

Here are a couple of videos to satiate you for a little longer. This first one is Parker playing with some coffee cups he collected with Grandma and Grandpa.



I was in the kitchen making dinner one night while Parker was playing and I kept hearing him repeat something over and over. Watch what he was saying in the next video. Too funny! Oh, and sorry about the naked bum. Unavoidable potty learning side-effect.



(FB users click View Original Post to see videos)

---------------------------
I love this biblical example of forgiveness. Even after everything he went through because of what his step-brothers did, Joseph was able to forgive and found the good in the bad.

"Yes, I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt. Don't worry or blame yourselves for what you did. God is the one who sent me ahead of you to save lives." Genesis 45:4-5

No comments:


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!