- Right back at ya, Obnoxious. She always has such interesting and witty blogs. I always look forward to visiting her page.
- My blogger and real-life buddy, Mommy-Momo. She's a regular visitor and always leaves me nice comments.
- Jenny W (The Adventures of A Little Dog Named Eloise), a friend who convinced me to start my own blog.
- My little sister, who also leaves me fun comments, (if she can remember her log-in information).
- My Dad, who taught me my most important life lessons (love of God, love of family, and love of music).
- The Capra Clown Car. My neice is such a cute leg biter!
- Through Jenny's Lens, who has (IMHO) the loveliest blogging site EVER! I get most of the ideas for my own site from her blog. She takes such beautiful pictures. It's never a dull visit to her page.
- Manders, an old high school buddy with two beautiful girls who was the first mommy whose blog I ever saw. She is such a great mommy!
- Sarah, another old high school friend. She's a wonderful writer and I always enjoy reading her blurbs. She's a new mommy, too!
- And last, but certainly not least, Stacykins, who always posts such funny rants (most of which are on Myspace/Facebook). You need to start blogging more, girl!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
My First Blogging Award!
Thanks to The Obnoxious SAHM, I received my first blogging award today! *so excited* I thought it would be fun to pass it along to my top 10 blogger buddies. So, without further ado, I hereby present this award to: