Friday, May 8, 2009

Grandpa, Grandpa, He's Our Man!



Fun Video Friday

---------------
"At that same time, Jesus felt the joy that comes from the Holy Spirit, and he said: 'My Father, Lord of heaven and earth, I am grateful that you hid all this from wise and educated people and showed it to ordinary people. Yes, Father, that is what pleased you. My Father has given me everything, and he is the only one who knows the Son. The only one who really knows the Father is the Son. But the Son wants to tell others about the Father, so that they can know him too.'" Luke 10:21-22

1 comment:

Sarah Soos said...

that's hilarious! I should teach him a song about how cool auntie Sarah is!


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!