Does that make any sense?
- I'm thankful for a great time at Disneyland for Dada's birthday. The weather was perfect, Parker was a super good boy, and it was lots of fun.
- I'm thankful to Jake's family for joining us and helping out so much with Parker at Disneyland.
- I'm thankful for the box of books my little sister sent me for no reason other than to share! Whoo-hoo!
- I'm thankful Jake was home today and I could get some decent cleaning done while he played with Parker.
- I'm thankful Jake's home tomorrow, too!
- I'm thankful for Parker coming up to me this evening after dinner and saying out of the blue, "good job making dinner, Mama." What a sweetheart.
- I'm thankful Jake caught that the stove burner was left on for a few hours after I made dinner and that I didn't burn the house down. Oops!