Thursday, April 23, 2009

Late Thankful Thursday

I got caught up cleaning and what-not today, so this is very late, but at least it's not never.
Does that make any sense?

  1. I'm thankful for a great time at Disneyland for Dada's birthday. The weather was perfect, Parker was a super good boy, and it was lots of fun.
  2. I'm thankful to Jake's family for joining us and helping out so much with Parker at Disneyland.
  3. I'm thankful for the box of books my little sister sent me for no reason other than to share! Whoo-hoo!
  4. I'm thankful Jake was home today and I could get some decent cleaning done while he played with Parker.
  5. I'm thankful Jake's home tomorrow, too!
  6. I'm thankful for Parker coming up to me this evening after dinner and saying out of the blue, "good job making dinner, Mama." What a sweetheart.
  7. I'm thankful Jake caught that the stove burner was left on for a few hours after I made dinner and that I didn't burn the house down. Oops!

1 comment:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

what a fun week you're having! You have to tell me about Dland!


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!