Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  1. I'm thankful for my new running shoes. Fit like they were custom made for me.
  2. I'm thankful for long walks.
  3. I'm thankful for prayer time with Parker yesterday (a blog for another day).
  4. I'm thankful that my new journal from Sara has already inspired some writing (not poetry though... yet).
  5. I'm thankful our TV is fixed.
  6. I'm thankful for dental insurance. Having a root canal performed today! Boo. Let's hope this one actually makes the pain less instead of worse like the last one.
  7. I'm thankful I'm almost done writing this and I'm not embarrassed to use the toilet in front of my hubby because at the time of writing this, I REALLY have to "go" and he is in our only restroom brushing his teeth. Thank goodness (especially for his sake), it's just number 1.

1 comment:

Sarah Soos said...

Ouch! Root Canals are nasty icky things.


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!