Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally, Some New Songs!

Jake and I are downright tired of Jingle Bells. When Parker wants us to sing it, we are literally slumping our shoulders, singing in monotone. OK, that's exaggerating, but I can't wait until he finds a new favorite song. So, I've been on a mission to introduce some new songs to Parker's repertoire. Here are a couple of the latest songs he's been learning (this was from the first day he sang the ABC's... I'm so happy to have caught it on video!):

ABC's


Happy "Poop" Day
(well, it sounds like it, doesn't it?)

Align Center

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, very cute, but too funny. He's so smart.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

ahhh... sweetest lil voice! "Easy" watched the videos and smiled. He even said "parker!" crazy cool :)


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!