Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here are my seven days worth of gratitude!
  1. I'm grateful Parker still naps at least sometimes!
  2. I'm grateful the rain is returning and the heat is dissipating a little.
  3. I'm grateful my back doesn't hurt as much today.
  4. I'm grateful I found a new dentist who actually did something right!
  5. I'm grateful we are getting cable (along with phone and faster internet)! Hurray for Cox bundle deals! We'll be paying less than what we're currently paying for just phone/internet!
  6. I'm grateful my hubby has been so patient with me lately.
  7. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to meet up with old friends this week.

No comments:


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!