Parker just woke up so I'll quickly wrap this up with my Thankful Thursday list as he gradually wakes up with milk and cartoons...
- I'm grateful for the morning snuggles with my hubby
- I'm grateful for Neil-Med Sinus Rinse (seriously, all allergy sufferers should try this, and non-allergy sufferers too!)
- I'm grateful that we managed to survive with only running the AC twice this week.
- I'm grateful to have discovered that Parker will nap with his door open... it's been too hot/stuffy to keep it closed, even with a fan!
- I'm grateful that it appears my thyroid medication is kicking in and I have more energy and patience for Parker.
- I'm grateful for workout videos that I can do while Parker is sleeping (or awake for that matter).
- And last, but not least, I'm grateful for our play dates with the triplets! It's interesting to watch Parker learning how to interact with other kids.