Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Today is a special Christmas list of gratitude.

  1. I'm grateful that Parker is still young enough to be grateful with just one gift.
  2. I'm grateful for Parker's sweet "Merry Christmas, Mama... Merry Christmas, Dada."
  3. I'm grateful for my husband who's been doing a lot of dishes and helping me with Parker today so I can relax a little after not getting enough sleep.
  4. I'm grateful for the smell of cookies in the oven.
  5. I'm grateful for a lazy, rainy day with an excuse to stay in my PJ's and purple robe.
  6. I'm grateful for the KCAL 9/KOST 103 Yule Log. We had a fireplace this morning, and Christmas music!
  7. I'm grateful for our cell phones so we could call lots of family without any extra charges!
  8. I'm grateful we have so many family members who love us and support us through good times and bad.
  9. I'm grateful that it's been three years since Jake has had a grand mal seizure and we're hoping it was the first and last one!
  10. And last, but not least, I'm grateful we still have more days of celebration to look forward to this week as we spend time with family and friends!

No comments:


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!