- I'm grateful for no medical appointments this week!
- I'm grateful that with our budget, I have a good excuse to avoid shopping amongst the masses!
- I'm grateful that Parker is getting a lot better at self-entertaining for longer periods of time so I can get more"me" time in.
- I'm grateful that with this colder weather, I can exercise outside at ANY time of the day without passing out (at least not from the heat).
- I'm grateful that with this colder weather, I have no reason to shave while I'm on my period. HAHA!
- I'm grateful for a husband who will wash dishes even after a long stressful day at work.
- I'm grateful for a husband who will still show me affection even when he knows he can't get "any."
- I'm grateful that my little boy still loves me and forgives me even on my bad days.
- I'm grateful for generous family, neighbors, and friends who are always helping us out.
- And last but not least, I'm grateful for my big purple robe!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
One of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to take more time to reflect on what I'm grateful for, so I decided to utilize this blog as a way to hold me accountable for that resolution and I figured there's no reason to wait until the new year to start being grateful! So with that said, here are the things I am most grateful for this week: