Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Whew! A long week. Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun. Kinda fun, but a little exhausting, too! I've been musing all day on things I'm thankful for this week. I'm so glad I decided to do this list each week because it has made me slow down a little and really be happy for what we are and have. So without further ado, here are some random samplings from my platter of gratefulness this week:

  1. I'm grateful for our health insurance.
  2. I'm grateful that I can take a shower in the morning now and Parker will amuse himself with his books and toys, or a video if absolute need be!
  3. I'm grateful for a son who usually saves his biggest tantrums just for me (and not for the public).
  4. I'm grateful for Christmas music.
  5. I'm grateful for nights off from Parker (thanks, Mom and Dad Munns!) and hence date nights with hubby.
  6. I'm grateful for a patient and kind husband who is willing to wake me up almost every night from the couch and help me get up to get ready for bed.
  7. I'm grateful for the strange phenomenon this week of Parker wanting to sleep in, especially knowing it has an expiration date.
  8. I'm grateful to whomever invented No Tears Shampoo and Conditioner in one.
  9. I'm grateful that my husband is also my friend who will let me jabber his ear off at night in bed even when he has to get up early the next day, and also be understanding on the days when I fall asleep within seconds of my head touching the pillow.
  10. I'm grateful that I have two working legs that let me dance with my son.

1 comment:

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i love these lists! i still havent seen a tantrum from parker. he is always so good around us. And i'm hoping for your sake thats his new time of waking up! I've liked the rain, but agree hard to entertain a toddler...especially boy...whew!


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!